Thank you so much for your early support of my campaign for the Maryland Senate in District 1. I made the official announcement with my family by my side at the Allegany County Fair, and I have been humbled by your faith in me. I know I have big shoes to fill following the retirement of Senator George Edwards, but I hope you will agree that my conservative record to Western Maryland demonstrates that I am up for the job.
The campaign is off to a strong start, and I am writing to ask for your help. The 2022 Primary and General Elections are just around the corner. I am working hard to ensure that I have the resources I need to run a strong race so that I can continue representing you and our conservative Western Maryland Values in Annapolis.
Would you be willing to chip in $10, $25, $50 or even $100 to support my campaign and help us meet our fall fundraising goal?
Over the past two decades, I have been proud to serve the people of Western Maryland – first as President of the Allegany Board of County Commissioners and then for two terms as your conservative State Delegate for District 1C. Together, we have worked hard to establish a record of measurable success for our small towns and communities and ensure we are not forgotten in Annapolis. Below are a few recent highlights.
- I fought to secure more than $300 million for broadband expansion in Western Maryland and other underserved communities around the State
- As Co-Chair of the Economic Stability Commission, I worked to streamline existing programs and champion the two-generation approach that focuses on parents and kids to strengthen our middle class
- As the self-proclaimed “Dental Delegate,” I have passed a number of oral health initiatives to provide dental care for low-income senior citizens in rural communities
- I worked to secure $2.5 million for the demolition of the old Allegany High School
- Partnered with Senator Corderman to secure $60 million for a new multipurpose sports facility in Hagerstown
- Worked with colleagues at the local and state level to secure $330,000 for Western Maryland Works to support provide training and education to those displaced from the Luke Mill
- Secured $160,000 for Spring Field Barn renovations in Williamsport
As a father and small business owner I share your hopes, dreams and fears about our future. I want our children to grow up in the land of the free because of the brave where people respect the flag and what it represents. I want Western Maryland to be a place where they have every opportunity to learn, work hard, thrive and one day raise their families and give back to their community.
This is what I fight for in Annapolis, and I need your help.
When I am Senator, I will continue to fight each and every day for our shared conservative and small-town values and advocate for:
- Property Rights
- Second Amendment Rights
- Election Integrity
- stopping Illegal Immigration
- Back the Blue Rights
- More Jobs
- Lower Taxes
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Redistricting Reform
- Less Regulation
- Workforce Training
- Strengthening the Middle Class
- Economic Development
- Rural Healthcare
- Rejection of Critical Race Theory efforts
I am committed to fighting for you, your family, and the values that define us.
Will you help me by contributing $10, $25, $50 or even $100 to my campaign?
Thank you for your continued support through the years, and I hope to see you and your family very soon!
Yours in Service,
Delegate District 1C – Washington & Allegany Counties
Candidate for Maryland Senate – District 1